Terms And Conditions
Changes in Terms and Conditions
Annie’s home decor reserves the right to update/modify the following Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Those changes will go into effect on the Last Updated Date shown in the revised Terms and Conditions. We advise you to review all our terms before accessing the website. By continuing, you agree to follow the revised Terms and Conditions.
You will be held responsible for any usage on www.annieshomedecor.com done via your account. We aim for a secure and optimistic environment for not just you but all our users. For that reason, we prohibit certain actions that may or may not harm the other users. To maintain our goal, we have enlisted the actions below:
- ● To violate any law or regulation, as advised by the government;
- ● To violate or do any misappropriate action over other people’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other legal rights;
- ● To share any illegal, indecent, abusive, harassing, harmful by any means, pornographic, immoral, foul, hateful for any individual, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- ● To redirect any unsolicited or unauthorized communication, be it for advertisement use or for commercial, such as spam;
- ● To get involved in any sort of spidering or in use of software which is meant to collect data from the website, like spyware;
- ● To intentionally damage, disrupt, or interfere with systems by transmitting any sort of viruses or other technological means;
- ● To make any attempt such as decompile, decipher, or disassemble, or any other software that can harm the website using any underlying codes; or
- ● To, by any means, assist, advocate, or motivate any third party to perform any of the above-mentioned actions.
Disclaimer for Errors
Occasionally there may or may not be information on our website (in any category) that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies in any products’ description/pricing/availability. Annie’s Home Decor owns the right to alter such errors or inaccuracies, with an intention of updating or changing the information without any prior notice. If in such case (an update happens right after you placed an order) and you wish to withdraw the order, contact us immediately so that we can cancel your order (or whatever your requirement(s) is/are) and give you a prompt update. These changes can be in pricing or any other information.